Sponsored by Dormont Mt Lebanon Sportsmen's Club, Pittsburgh, PA
Date: August 4 & 5, 2018
Competition is open to public and members.
Saturday, August 4, 2018
1. Metallic Sight – 50 Yard on A23/5
2. Metallic Sight – 50 Meter on A26
3. Metallic Sight – Dewar on A23/5 & A25
4. Metallic Sight – 100 Yard on the A25
5. 1600 Daily Aggregate (Unfired match – sum total of the four Metallic Sight matches)
Sunday, August 5, 2018
6. Any sight - 50 Yard on A23/5
7. Any sight - 50 Meter on A26
8. Any sight - Dewar on A23/5 & A25
9. Any sight - 100 Yard on the A25
10. 1600 Daily Aggregate (Unfired match - sum total of the four Any sight matches)
11. 3200 Grand Aggregate (Unfired match - sum total of the eight fired matches)
Entries: Advance entries are requested. Fees will be returned if unable to attend.
Squadding: Squadding will be on a first come basis, with preference given to the competitors who will be shooting the complete (3200) match. (Metallic Sights – Saturday, Any Sights – Sunday). Other competitors will be accepted, as range space provides.
Entries close: 8:30 AM Saturday August 4, 2018.
Firing starts: at 9:00 AM Saturday August 4, 2018.
Rules: NRA Conventional Smallbore Prone rifle rules will be in effect.
Send entries to:
Dean B. Trew
970 Carlton Dr
Bentleyville PA 15314